This is the Linux app named immutability-helper whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named immutability-helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- It's statically analyzable and it's not much more typing than the mutative version
- Toggle a list of boolean fields from the target object
- Instead of a command object, you can pass a function
- Update a value based on its current one
- Arrays can be indexed into with runtime variables via the ES2015 Computed Property Names feature
- Autovivification, for the auto creation of new arrays and objects when needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/immutability-helper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.