This is the Linux app named KBEngine whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.5.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KBEngine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KBEngine is an open-source MMOG server engine. Clients can communicate with the server through a simple protocol. KBEngine plugins can be quickly combined with (Unity3D, OGRE, Cocos2d-x, HTML5, etc.) technology to form a complete game client. The server-side low-level framework is written in C++, and the game logic layer uses Python (supports hot-fixing). Developers do not need to repeatedly implement the underlying technologies common to some game servers, and instead can focus their efforts on the game development level, to quickly build various multiplayer games. Supports large numbers of users interacting in real-time. Supports regular automatic backups and manual backups. Linux support (x86/x64): Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Redhat. Others not tested. Supports all versions of Windows, but Windows is only recommended for debugging.
- Many people online
- Server backups
- Supports Linux/Windows systems
- Easily configurable
- Simple client SDK
- Powerful support tools
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kbengine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.