This is the Linux app named Impact Finite Element Program whose latest release can be downloaded as Impact-0.7.06.042.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Impact Finite Element Program with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Impact Finite Element Program
Impact is an explicit Finite Element Program Suite which simulates dynamic impact events. It has a range of elements, contact handling and different material laws. Models can be created, solved and analyzed with the included pre- and postprocessor. Impact is based on an Explicit Time stepping algorithm. These kind of codes are used to simulate dynamic phenomena such as car crashes and similar, usually involving large deformations.
- Nonlinear simulation with contact and nonlinear material
- Support elastic, elastoplastic and thermoelastoplastic materials
- Integrated environment, preprocessor - processor (solver) - postprocessor
- Support GiD preprocessor via Impact interface module
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/impact/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.