This is the Linux app named Imprudence viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as Imprudence-126.96.36.199-exp-1-Windows-x86.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Imprudence viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Imprudence is an open source metaverse viewer project based on the Second Life Viewer source.
The goal of Imprudence is to greatly improve the usability of the Viewer through community involvement, thoughtful design, modern development methods, and a pro-change atmosphere.
Unix Shell, Python, C++, Yacc, Flex
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imprudence.team-purple.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.