This is the Linux app named Java MP4Box Gui whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaMP4BoxGui-v1.9-Linux_Edition.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java MP4Box Gui with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java MP4Box Gui
This is a simple GUI for the application MP4Box! It can join MP4 (h264) and automatically create chapters for each video.
Just drag&drop the videos from your filebrowser to the JavaMP4BoxGui application, and the videos will appear in the list!
The source code is included in the Jar file atm!
- Windows 7 and XP
- Ubuntu 13.04 based distros
- Mac OSX 10.8
Should work on any that support Java, MP4Box and HandBrake! The OS commands can be tweaked in settings.conf file.
PS! I've seen a lot of torrent hit's when you google my apps name. Consider all of them fake and dangerous to download!
- Join MP4 files
- Drag and drop files
- Auto create chapters
- Auto clear table/list
- Auto join when video added
- Join videos per folder (recursively through a folder tree)
- Make new filename if already exists
- Destination folder options
- Destination filename options
- Folder input support (drag & drop entire folders)
- Video transcoding support (via HandbrakeCli)
- Chapter name options (Video name as chapter name)
- Environment variable support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javamp4boxgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.