This is the Linux app named Incoming Activity Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as inactmon-1.0a-4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Incoming Activity Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Incoming Activity Monitor
DESCRIPTIONDEPRECATED! Project is now hosted on GITHUB
Monitors conspicuous activity on the net. Consists of a daemon watching for incoming packets and a client for user desktop notifications. Being coded in python and ubuntu compat.
- Flexible network monitor for users
- Uses pcap rules
- Uses libnotify
- Spams users normally...
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inactmon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.