This is the Linux app named induct1 whose latest release can be downloaded as induct1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named induct1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fortran program for computing quantities related to radio frequency coil design.
Example: compute inductance when coil radius, length and number of turns of wire are known. The program implements a simple menu system whereby inductance, number of turns, coil length, resonant frequency when capacitance and inductance are known, capacitance when inductance and frequency are known and inductance when frequency and capacitance are known may be found.
- Simple command line menu system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/induct1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.