This is the Linux app named Infraelly to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Infraelly_r11611.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Infraelly to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Infraelly to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Infraelly 2D MMORPG engine was a project started in late 2007 by insanepotato.
It was to include a client, server, map editor, animator, item creator, and designed to compile on Windows and GNU+Linux.
Unfortunately, insanepotato passed away in 2011, and thus as he was the only programmer, development of the engine stopped.
About a year later, PyroSamurai, took over as project lead and lead programmer.
After familiarizing himself with the code insanepotato left behind, PyroSamurai has opted to rewrite all of the code in order to use the GPLv3 since insanepotato can no longer give permission for the license change.
The new goals of the project is for Infraelly to become a Libre 2D MMORPG Creation Suite and to promote the ideals that insanepotato had set forth for the original engine project.
• Old Infraelly engine source has been moved to github.
• Old binary releases of the new and old project will be made available here.
• Github repo: https://github.com/Infraelly
- In-built Client/Server and Content Tools
- LGPLv3 License (previously BSD) [insanepotato's engine]
- Mapper (Can use multiple tilesets at once, multiple layers of detail)
- Animator (animate the sprites)
- Item editor
- Packer (can pack files into a resource pack)
- GPLv3 License [PyroSamurai's rewrite and Creation Suite]
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Other toolkit, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infraelly/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.