This is the Linux app named Ini file manager whose latest release can be downloaded as ini-files-09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ini file manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ini file manager
Config is an Ada package for parsing configuration files (.ini, .inf, .cfg, ...) and retrieving keys of various types. New values for single keys, or entire sections, can be set. Standalone and unconditionally portable code.
- Pure Ada 2005: nothing compiler- / system- specific
- Can be used in projects in Ada 2005, Ada 2012 and later language versions
- Standalone: no dependency on other packages
- Object oriented
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ini-files/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.