This is the Linux app named inlook whose latest release can be downloaded as inlook-1.0.0-rc4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named inlook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An e-mail client with address book
- POP3/SMTP support
- Inbox system similair to Maildir
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for attachements
- Support for multiple address books
- (Simple) encryption/decryption of POP3-server password
- Writing messages in your favourite text-editor
- Sophisticated configuration system
- Optional checking for new versions
- Text/console-based, does not require X11
- Written in Perl, and thus should run on most UNIX-based operating systems
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inlooksm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.