This is the Linux app named innocence-java whose latest release can be downloaded as innocence5a.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named innocence-java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Program takes (currently) english text sentences, and replaces each word in a given sentence with another word having the same Part of Speach (POS) tag. This creates a new sentence containing none of the original words. This new sentence can then be transmitted to a remote user, and using the same software, "de-crypted" into yielding the original sentence.
The software relies on having a known "seed" value for the random number generator, which is known only by the sender and receiver. It also relies on the sender and receiver having a shared (identical) vocabulary file.
The project contains code to test input sentences for inclusion of words in the current vocabulary, and can create entries for new words as needed.
The vocabulary has a "MD-5 hash" value to make sure that the share vocabulary file is identical for both sender and receiver.
The software also contains a "bad-words" list of words that should never be generated in the text to be sent.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/innocencejava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.