This is the Linux app named InsaneBalls to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as InsaneBalls-Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InsaneBalls to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InsaneBalls to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPlay together with up to eight players per match in your local network. There are three different game modes to test your skills:
* Free for All: Collect as many balls as you can and return them to the neutral base.
* King of the Ball: Collect the one ball and keep it as long as you can.
* Team vs. Team: Play in team to collect more balls than the enemy and return the balls to your base.
Each map features different types of power ups, active turrets, and some further extras. Fast reflexes and advanced dexterity will lead you to victory.
Now download the game and use the innovative matchmaking lobby to start a match against your friends!
Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/insaneballs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.