This is the Linux app named InSitu whose latest release can be downloaded as InSitu-py-0.4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InSitu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InSitu is a content-editing system for small and simple web sites. There are two different versions, one uses Perl/CGI and has to be installed on the server, the other is a desktop application written in Python/wxPython.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/insitu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.