This is the Linux app named InstaMaterial whose latest release can be downloaded as DesignSupportLibrary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InstaMaterial with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Current source code contains UI elements from Design Support Library. A beautiful and smooth application which works on almost all available devices. InstaMaterial project supports all systems versions, starting from 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Thanks to this our app can work on more than 90% of all Android devices (according to the presented statistics). The implemented elements and effects include a Send button animation in comments view, ViewAnimator, Ripples, and RecyclerView smoothness. Floating context menu for feed item. Like counter, like button animation, like photo animation, AnimatorSet, ObjectAnimator, and TextSwitcher. Custom view drawing, camera preview, capturing photo, circular reveal, and many elements and effects more.
- Application intro transitions
- Floating action button
- Implemented elements and effects
- Send button animation in comments view
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/instamaterial.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.