This is the Linux app named Integrating Vision Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as ivt-1.3.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Integrating Vision Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Integrating Vision Toolkit
The Integrating Vision Toolkit (IVT) is a powerful and fast C++ computer vision library with an easy-to-use object-oriented architecture. It offers its own multi-platform GUI toolkit. OpenCV is integrated optionally. Website: http://ivt.sourceforge.net
- Filters, Canny, Harris, SIFT, stereo, calibration, math, data structures
- Fast, easy to understand, easy to use
- Clean and simple object-oriented architecture
- Camera interface and generic camera model
- Own GUI toolkit (Win32, Cocoa for Mac OS X, GTK for Linux)
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ivt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.