This is the Linux app named Intelligent Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iSudokuSolver-1.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Intelligent Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Intelligent Sudoku Solver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is an intelligent Sudoku solver in c++. It is intlligent, because it uses several logical deduction methods, just like a person, before resorting to guessing. I was trying to teach my kids Sudoku, and taught a computer as proof of concept.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/isudokusolver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.