This is the Linux app named Invasores to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as invasores-0.9_beta3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Invasores to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Invasores to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Invasores is a simple Shoot them up game. It's fun and it has been written in Python. You can modify the graphics and the levels to enhance the game and to enjoy. It is being developed with Python and Pygame.
Newer versions are now at GitHub. https://github.com/lskbr/invasores
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/invasores/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.