This is the Linux app named IO-Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as io-tools-1.2.15-dist.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IO-Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Io-tools is a group of libraries written in java for dealing with streams.
* Easystream is a set of utilities to connect streams and to transform OutputStreams into InputStreams. In order to to find wiki, forums and issue trackers please refer to the subproject home page: http://io-tools.sourceforge.net/easystream/index.html
* Wazformat is focused on format detection of input streams. In order to to find wiki, forums and issue trackers please refer to the subproject home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/easystream.io-tools.p
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/io-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.