This is the Linux app named IOA AM code whose latest release can be downloaded as AMWG_Deliverable_Code-1.5.1andsampledata.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IOA AM code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IOA AM code
The UK Institute of Acoustics (IOA) amplitude modulation working group (AMWG) has developed a method for analysing and rating AM. This has been produced as an example of an implementation of the routine described in the IOA AMWG report. It is written in the Python language which is freely available. V1.5 is compiled for Windows (XP onwards).
The responsibility for the correct implementation and application of the software or any modification thereof rests with the end user. It should not be taken as agreement from the IOA or the AMWG that any results produced by this code are recommended or agreed. The example software does not represent an analysis method and requires correct inputs parameters and data, and interpretation of the results. All users should have a suitable understanding of the IOA AMWG document on which this code is based.
No user support is offered, although feedback may may be directed to WTAMCONSULT (at) IOA.ORG.UK. No responses, however, can be guarantee
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ioa-am-code/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.