This is the Linux app named IP Managment whose latest release can be downloaded as IPManagement.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IP Managment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONipmgm is a perl CGI that gives you a GUI for managing your IP space. it can interact with any DNS and with a small xml based configuration give the ability to search, change and view all the domain records.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipmgm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.