This is the Linux app named iPDC - Free Phasor Data Concentrator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as iPDC-v1.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iPDC - Free Phasor Data Concentrator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iPDC - Free Phasor Data Concentrator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:iPDC is a free Phasor Data Concentrator that collects data from PMUs, and PDC/iPDC that are IEEEC37.118 Synchrophasors std compliant. iPDC do the time sequencing and combining of the received data as per IEEEC37.118 and send to other iPDCs, and applications on request. iPDC is able to archive the received data in the MySQL database on local/remote machine. PMU Simulator is also IEEEC37.118 std compliant. Software is built to be working on Linux platform.
- Supports TCP & UDP communication protocols.
- iPDC is successfully tested with physical PMU devices.
- PMU Simulator is successfully tested with physical PDC devices.
- PMU Simulator is successfully tested with the PMU Connection Tester.
- Friendly GUI enables user with multiple operations.
- PMU Simulator have option to generate customized data frame.
- PMU Simulator has option to read the measurement data from a CSV file.
- iPDC suite is multithreaded applications used POSIX thread library.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iitbpdc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.