This is the Linux app named IPphone-XMLservices whose latest release can be downloaded as ipphone-xmlservices-1.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IPphone-XMLservices with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ipphone-xmlclasses provide a PHP class for rendering XML objects that use the Minibrowser in some modern IP phones (eg. Cisco 79xx or Snom 3xx series) in order to display a user interface.
It also includes sample applications.
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipphone-xml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.