This is the Linux app named IRAlarm whose latest release can be downloaded as IRAlarm.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IRAlarm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IRAlarm is a lightweight alarm application for Pocket PCs and Smartphones where you can set an infinite number of alarms which will play mp3 files on trigger. It supports snooze with configurable interval for each alarm, days from the week when to run.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iralarm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.