This is the Linux app named Iris Recognition Genetic Algorithms whose latest release can be downloaded as IrisDemoCode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iris Recognition Genetic Algorithms with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Iris Recognition Genetic Algorithms
DESCRIPTIONIris Recognition [Genetic Algorithms ] V2.3 : Simple and Effective Source Code For Iris Recognition Based On Genetic Algorithms
We have developed an iris recognition method based on genetic algorithms (GA) for the optimal features extraction.
See More : http://matlab-recognition-code.com/iris-biometric-recognition-based-genetic-algorithms-matlab-code/
- Iris recognition using genetic algorithms
- (GA) For Optimal Features Extraction
- Feature Visualization
- Fast and optimized implementation
- High Recognition Rate
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irisrecognitiongamatlabcode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.