This is the Linux app named iRPMS-EHR whose latest release can be downloaded as iRPMS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iRPMS-EHR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Native iPhone application which connects to the Indian Health Service Resource Patient and Management System (RPMS)
- View patient demographics
- View lab orders, medication orders, reminders, vitals, and other patient chart data
- Order medications
- Fax and/or print prescriptions from the iPhone via the RPMS system
Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Project is a user interface (UI) system
C#, Objective C, MUMPS
Other network-based DBMS, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irpms-ehr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.