This is the Linux app named IrrAR whose latest release can be downloaded as irrAR-0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IrrAR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:IrrAR is a combination of Irrlicht and Augmented Reality to create the most rapid development platform for augmented reality at the moment. IrrAR creates 3D "nodes" out of real lifer markers to let you insert your 3d world into the real world.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irrar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.