This is the Linux app named Irrlicht .NET CP to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as IrrNetCP-SDK-0.8.1-RC2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Irrlicht .NET CP to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Irrlicht .NET CP to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Irrlicht .NET CP is a .NET wrapper of the famous Irrlicht rendering engine. It provides a full, entirely cross-platform 3d rendering engine working with any .NET language. Moreover it has an extensions library which adds a lot of features to the engine.
.NET/Mono, Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irrlichtnetcp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.