This is the Linux app named ISOLabel whose latest release can be downloaded as isolabel-0.2.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ISOLabel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
isolabel is a program that allows you to change volume label in ISO 9660 image file after it was already created.
Moreover, you can specify ISO 9660 and Joliet volume label separately, taking advantage of fancy names in Joliet together with simpler, but longer name in ISO 9660; something that tools like mkisofs/genisoimage does not allow you to do in standard compliant way.
This program is written to have minimal software dependency, and work on all platforms.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/isolabel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.