This is the Linux app named Isometric Turn-Based Strategy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Release_07282013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Isometric Turn-Based Strategy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Isometric Turn-Based Strategy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The end-goal is a deep, complex tactical turn-based RPG. The main inspirations are the Final Fantasy Tactics series and Tactics Ogre, with plenty of room for innovation.
Currently, we are implementing weapons, items, and spells into the battle framework, and soon to come will be the core RPG mechanics, AI, and self-contained missions.
The game is being coded in C++ using SDL.
- Map editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itbs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.