This is the Linux app named IT for all schools whose latest release can be downloaded as it4school-0.5.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IT for all schools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IT for all schools
DESCRIPTIONIT4School is a package to bring the school workflows and collaboratin
processes on-line, and servers as an intergration platform to presents
all the services schools offer as a set of
consistant and easy to use services over the internet.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Python, Perl, Zope
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/it4school/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.