This is the Linux app named Item Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as itemgenerator-5.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Item Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Item Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Item Generator is a desktop application for generating, creating, and saving random treasure for RPG games. It incorporates rules from the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, Game Mastery Guide, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Magic, and the Inner Sea W
- FREE and works on all major operating systems (Windows, *Nix, Mac OS X).
- Allows you to generate random items and treasure
- Save and restore generated treasure
- Supported Books: Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, GameMastery Guide, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Magic, Inner Sea World Guide
- Data-driven architecture allows addition of other books or customization of the generation algorithms
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itemgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.