This is the Linux app named Ivans Accounting Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as IvansAccountingTools_Alpha_0013.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ivans Accounting Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ivans Accounting Tools
This is an app you can use to check your accounts homework.
It is a VERY basic accounting software which most of the core functions are written within 11 hours. It is designed to mimic manual accounting(done by hand), therefore making it suitable for students and maybe lecturers.
You will be greeted with a seemingly empty form when you first launch the app, that is the General Journal, to add a journal entry, simply click Journal > Add Entry.
I wrote this after I had taken Principles of Accounting I. This application might be very limited as I have not yet taken Principles of Accounting II. I will add more features to the program as I progress through my course.
Note: In no way is this a full fledged accounting software although it is entirely possible to run a small to medium sized business with this app.
- Covers basic accounting cycle.
- Post to Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Partial and Full Balance Sheets.
- Multi-function calculator for calculating depreciation expense.
- Simple, straightforward user interface.
- Save and load function
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ivansaccountingtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.