This is the Linux app named iView Admin whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iView Admin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
iView Admin is a front-end management background integration solution. It based on Vue.js and use the UI Toolkit iView. iView-admin is one of the members of the iView ecology. It is a set of front-end solutions for the back-end management system based on Vue with a front-end and back-end development model. iView-admin2.0 was refactored from the 1.x version and replaced with Webpack4.0 + Vue-cli3.0 as the basic development environment. Built-in logic functions commonly used in the development of back-end management systems, and out-of-the-box business components, are designed to allow developers to develop back-end management systems with minimal cost and reduce the amount of development.
- Front-end solutions for the back-end management system based on Vue
- Front-end and back-end development model
- Built-in logic functions for back-end management systems
- Out-of-the-box business components
- Reduces the amount of development
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iview-admin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.