This is the Linux app named iWatch2 whose latest release can be downloaded as iwatch2_v140.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named iWatch2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A perl daemon loosely based on iWatch, used to create a "timemachine" lookalike backup with Dirvish.
iWatch2 is based on iNotify.
The daemon can monitor (and exclude) various sets of directories - defined in an XML file - and calls a command or script after a preset time passed (eg, starts a Dirvish backup after 1 hour).
Of course not limited to execute Dirvish commands.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iwatch2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.