This is the Linux app named J2MEGL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as j2megl-0.0.7-20040805.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J2MEGL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
J2MEGL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The J2MEGL (Java 2 Micro Edition Game Library) is a high-customizable library to speed up the development process involved in games when dealing with repainting, sprites and movement. It is based on the MIDP-1.0 specification.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j2megl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.