This is the Linux app named Jail Chroot Project whose latest release can be downloaded as jail_1.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jail Chroot Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jail Chroot Project
Jail Chroot Project is an attempt of write a tool that builds a chrooted environment. The main goal of Jail is to be as simple as possible, and highly portable. The most difficult step when building a chrooted environment is to set up the right libraries
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
C, Perl, Python, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.