This is the Linux app named Jar Ajar whose latest release can be downloaded as JarAjar-0.7.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jar Ajar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jar Ajar is a JAR-based self-extractor for zip files. Zip up files and package them with descriptive images and text using Jar Ajar's graphical interface. When recipients launch the resulting JAR, Jar Ajar guides users through the unzip process.
- Packager: choose files or pre-zipped archives to deliver in a single JAR file
- Self-extractor: recipients can run this file to extract all the files you included
- Installer: specify an application to be launched as well as licence and documentation
- Launcher: the same installer file can be used as a shortcut to re-launch the application
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jarajar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.