This is the Linux app named JART XML Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as jart-framework-0.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JART XML Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JART XML Framework
JART is an XML application framework based on JAVA, using an internal XML programming language.
The main goal of the project was to create an high flexible 3 tier based framework for rapid development of web based applications.
- Rapid Development
- Full web based development environment
- 3 tier architecture
- All Data transformed to XML
- JDBC Database Connect
- LDAP Connect
- LUCENE integrated
- FOP integrated
- SOAP integrated
- SVG support for images
- XSLT, XPATH used for both data and display layer
- Image rendering (resize, rotate, filters [sharpen, unsharpen, ect.])
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jartxmlframwork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.