This is the Linux app named jason whose latest release can be downloaded as jason-3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jason with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jason is a fully-fledged interpreter for an extended version of AgentSpeak, a BDI agent-oriented logic programming language, and is implemented in Java. Using JADE a multi-agent system can be distributed over a network effortlessly.
- Language to program BDI agents
- Customisation of several parts (belief base, agent architecture, distribution infrastructure, ...)
- Speech-act based communication
- Support for organisation (Moise) and artifacts (CArtAgO)
- Plugins for Eclipse and jEdit
Science/Research, Education, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jason/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.