This is the Linux app named JasperReports JSF Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as jasperreports-jsfplugin-1.0-beta-4-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JasperReports JSF Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JasperReports JSF Plugin
An useful plugin library to be used within web applications. Offers some JSF components which allow to output JasperReports files at web browser using different kind of output formats.
- Exports to any format supported by JasperReports
- Supports JDBC, JNDI, XML,, CSV, etc. datasources
JDBC, Other API, SQL-based, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperreportjsf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.