This is the Linux app named Java API for sending amp;amp;amp;amp;am whose latest release can be downloaded as jSMSEngine_2_0_6-B3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java API for sending amp;amp;amp;amp;am with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java API for sending amp;amp;amp;amp;am
jSMSEngine is an Java API library which can be used to send and/or receive SMS messages through your GSM modem or mobile phone.
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsmsengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.