This is the Linux app named Java Control Panel for XAMPP whose latest release can be downloaded as xamppcp-gnome-dist-0.1b.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Control Panel for XAMPP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Control Panel for XAMPP
This aims to be a cross platform GUI control panel for XAMPP. The GUI provided with XAMPP works well only under Windows. This aims to provide a unified GUI on all OS's. Currently, KDE and GNOME are supported. Looking for help with Mac support.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xamppcp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.