This is the Linux app named Java Extended ADCNMDC Hublist Pinger whose latest release can be downloaded as jexhls_0.7.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Extended ADCNMDC Hublist Pinger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Extended ADCNMDC Hublist Pinger
With this program you can create your own hublist for DC++. The pinger supports both the old NMDC, and the new ADC protocol, so you can have more hubs on your list than anyone. The program uses MySQL databse. Download and donate if you like it :)
- ADC & NMDC
- MySQL database
- Hublist Server & Pinger
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jexhls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.