This is the Linux app named Java for C++ whose latest release can be downloaded as java4cpp-0.4-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java for C++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java for C++
DESCRIPTION"Java for C++" is a tool to generate C++-wrapper-classes for existing Java-classes. The implementation of the wrapper classes uses JNI to call the real Java classes. The C++-API to use these wrapper classes is very close to the API of the Java classes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/java4cpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.