This is the Linux app named Java Gadu-Gadu protocol implementation whose latest release can be downloaded as jggapi-1.6-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Gadu-Gadu protocol implementation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Gadu-Gadu protocol implementation
JGGAPi is java implementation of Gadu-Gadu protocol. Gadu-Gadu is a IM system very popular in Poland based on proprietary protocol. The implementation is based on specification of Gadu-Gadu protocol gathered during implementation of EKG application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jggapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.