This is the Linux app named Java Gui Chat (Primarily MSN) whose latest release can be downloaded as TrayIcon_non-jar.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Gui Chat (Primarily MSN) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Gui Chat (Primarily MSN)
This program includes a gui interface and protocol(s) written in Java to be used as a chat program. The primary chat protocol is MSN, but the program is expanable with "plug-ins" that allow other protocols to be added such as Yahoo!, AIM, and the like.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmsnchat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.