This is the Linux app named Java Games and Graphics whose latest release can be downloaded as i3d1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Games and Graphics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Games and Graphics
Java Games and Graphics is meant to be a fun project. The goal here is to have fun with JAVA graphics and JAVA games. There is no specific goal as to what kind of graphics or games.This project features an RPG Role Playing, MUD, and Turn Based Combat gam
- Game Net Lib (client server chat etc.)
- Graphics Screen Components (Text Screen Emulation as well)
- DataIO (simple data storage for quick prototyping)
- Island3D (A random 3d surface generator)
- MUD (Multi User Dungeon text based adventure API)
- Bit Map Editor (And Image Strip Editor)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
XML-based, JDBC, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javagg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.