This is the Linux app named Java Graphical Process Designer whose latest release can be downloaded as jgpd-0-1-5-windows-exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Graphical Process Designer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Graphical Process Designer
Java Graphical Process Designer designs workflow/business process modelling (bpm) diagrams and exports (and imports) them, usually as XML, to workflow engines after model validation. It allows quick and easy integration of new workflow formats.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jgpd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.