This is the Linux app named Java Micro Benchmark (Desktop/Server) whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaMicroBenchmark.jnlp. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Micro Benchmark (Desktop/Server) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Micro Benchmark (Desktop/Server)
Java Micro Benchmark - control tasks required to determine the comparative performance characteristics of the computer system on different platforms. Can be used to determine the effect of different software on the performance of a computer system.
- Java Micro Benchmark
Aerospace, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Quality Engineers
Java Swing, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.