This is the Linux app named Java Modelling Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as JMT-installer-1.2.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Modelling Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Modelling Tools
Java Modelling Tools is a suite of scientific tools for performance analysis and modelling using queueing theory and colored stochastic Petri nets. Models are solved either with analytical, asymptotic or simulation methods; workload characterization tools are also included in the suite.
See the project website for more details: http://jmt.sf.net
- Performance Engineering
- Queueing Modelling
- Mean-Value Analysis
- Workload Characterization
- Markov Chain Simulation
Information Technology, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Quality Engineers
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.